Are you a denture wearer in search of comfort? Do you believe that your loose, painful, ill-fitting dentures have made your life a living nightmare? DSI has a solution that works flawlessly! The DSI Repio Liner kit includes everything you need to reline dentures at home. It includes mixing accessories for your convenience, in addition to the professional materials that dentists purchase for their offices. The DSI Repio Liner kit makes relining simple and inexpensive.
This gentle material is both safe and dependable. It has no odor, no taste, and does not irritate the gums. There will be no unpleasant burning sensation or harsh taste in your mouth when using this material. The DSI Repio Liner kit includes enough powder for at least two complete denture applications. DSI will demonstrate to you that problems with your dentures can be resolved quickly and easily! Soreness, pain, discomfort, and instability have all been eliminated thanks to the DSI Repio Liner kit! Take pleasure in a perfect fit!
As a tissue conditioner and soft temporary denture reline material.
1. Brush the denture thoroughly with liquid detergent and water.
2. Examine the denture for proper occlusion.
3. Relieve all undercut and visible pressure points.
4. Fill the mixing cup with 5g of powder. Fill a syringe with 3ml of liquid (one full syringe; depending on the size of the denture, the dosage may be doubled). For 30 seconds, mix gently with a stainless steel spatula.
5. Pour the mixture into the denture after it has formed a viscous but flowable state, using a spatula to flow the material to the peripheral border to ensure that there is enough material to form an adequate peripheral (muscletrimming) roll.
6.Rinse your mouth thoroughly with cool water.
7. To bring the teeth into proper occlusion, place the denture in the mouth and slowly close the jaw to a normal biting position. Hold this position for 1-2 minutes before trimming the muscles.
8. Remove the denture from the mouth after 3 minutes and check for full coverage. Additional material can be added as needed because the material will blend uniformly. Re-insert the denture for 2-3 minutes and re-inspect if additional material was used.
9. Trim any excess with a sharp knife and warm water.
10. Visit the dentist on a regular basis to monitor your progress during the resorption period.
After grinding and relieving areas where the base material has shown through, additional material can be added as needed.
11. Tissue Conditioner is easily removed from a denture by scraping it with a blunt knife or spatula and then wiping it with alcohol before washing it with a mild detergent and warm water.
|DSI REPIO LINER
- Dental materials for professionals
- Secure and efficient
- It has no taste or odor.
- Simple to combine
- Ensures a snug and cushioned fit
- It makes eating and talking more enjoyable.
How to use at home (Video Guide)
For more information
- Link to IFU