Millions of people around the world wear dentures. However, the denture may break over time or as a result of an accident, or a tooth may crack, chip, or fall out. Damaged dentures are a serious problem that can disrupt your life by making everyday tasks like chewing, swallowing, talking, and smiling not only difficult, but also embarrassing. Wearing fractured dentures may also result in additional oral health issues. A dental emergency can occur at any time, and you may not be able to take the broken denture to a professional for repair right away. You might find yourself in a situation where you have to wait for an appointment at your dentist's office or professional assistance is unavailable. It may take some time for new dentures to be made or for the old ones to be repaired. In the meantime, what can you do? The answer is simple: DSI has created the ideal solution for such situations: the Repio Fix Kit.
The Repio Fix Kit is an emergency denture repair kit that includes special materials, professional-grade teeth, and an illustrated instruction manual. All of the items meet the highest quality standards and were carefully selected to ensure a safe and simple fix at home. The pink-colored acrylic material is opaque and will blend in perfectly with the denture base. Repio Fix Kit will provide you with a well-functioning appliance that is also naturally looking and aesthetically pleasing, so no one will be able to tell the denture has been repaired. The image above (with three-layer teeth made in Italy) shows the realistic appearance of the color stable match between the denture and the acrylic material of the Repio Fix Kit.
Repio Fix Kit will help you promptly deal with any of the following problems:
- Cracked, broken, chipped or fallen out teeth
- Broken upper or lower denture
|DSI Repio Fix
- Maxillary (upper) hard acrylic dentures that have broken
- Mandibular (lower) hard acrylic dentures that have broken
- Full denture acrylic teeth that have become dislodged
- Repair Breaks, Repair Cracks, and Replace Loose Teeth
- It's easy to use
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions that cover every possible scenario
- Allows for rapid follow-up treatment
- Self-adhesive - Allows for additions.
- Enough for up to six complete denture repairs
- Pink-colored opaque acrylic
- For a more realistic appearance, perfectly matches the color of the denture base.
- No one will be able to tell that the denture has been repaired.
- Powder (30 g)
- 15 mL Monomer Liquid
- Syringe for Dosage
- Full acrylic denture set (4 cards)
- Scalpel Handle and Blades
- Vials for Measuring
- Using Spatulas to Mix
- Pads for Preparing Alcohol
- The Emery Cloth
For more information