Removable dentures inevitably become ill-fitting over time due to a variety of factors and require relining. DSI Hard Reline is a self-curing hard reliner designed specifically for chairside use. The material is extremely easy to work with. Denture reline procedures do not have to be messy or complicated with DSI Hard Reline.
DSI Hard Reline exhibits reduced exothermic heat for initial in-mouth self-curing and nearly imperceptible odor and taste due to its unique formula. The material is quickly combined with a bubble-free, homogeneous resin of optimal viscosity. The perfect flow allows for easy application and spreading.
DSI Hard Reline has a high level of durability, stain resistance, and color stability. With the help of DSI Hard Reline, you will be able to provide your patients with perfectly fitting, comfortable, and functional dentures.
- DSI Hard Reline offers impressive durability, along with excellent stain resistance and color stability, contributing to the longevity of denture relining results.
- Heat generation is reduced.
- Taste and odor are both neutral.
- Handling is simple.
- Working and setting times that are optimal
- Curing in a hurry
- Chemical irritation is kept to a minimum.
- stable and dense
- Stain and fade resistant
- Highly polished
- Polymer (powder) – 2 x 50 g /
- Monomer (liquid) – 100 ml
- Bonding primer – 30 ml
For more information