Copper Ni-Ti, a nickel-titanium alloy enriched with copper and chromium, provides a great orthodontic solution. In comparison to other Ni-Ti alloys, it distinguishes itself with precise control over transformation temperatures, increased resistance to permanent deformation, and minimal unloading force decline. This unique material has a higher transition temperature of 35°C, allowing the wire to exert lower relative forces while maintaining consistency. To relieve wire pressure, a simple solution is available: immerse it in cold water to lower its temperature.
- Middle or final stage of the orthodontic treatment with precise tooth arch shaping and positioning
- Supply the ideal force needed to initiate the correction of complex malocclusions.
- Display a steady force-to-deformation correlation, ensuring unmatched uniformity across various archwires.
- Showcase consistent transformation temperatures that guarantee force consistency from one batch to another.
10pcs in each pack
- Copper NiTi Alloy
- Pack of pre-shaped archwires