DSI Implant Cement is used for implant-retained crowns and provisional restorations. Its elastomeric resin composition ensures exceptional retention and seal, outperforming other materials on the market. Unlike chemical retention, DSI Implant Cement offers mechanical retention, allowing safe crown removal for retreatment or adjustments without damage. This tough elastomeric resin cement provides resilience to daily occlusal stresses, absorbs shock, flexes under masticatory forces, and stands up against deterioration. When it comes to implant-retained restorations, DSI Implant Cement sets the standard for long-term, reliable performance.
Resin-based, temporary luting cement for longer term temporaries and high-strength restorations on implant abutments. Dual-curing, semi-permanent implant cement with increased adhesion and compressive strength. Specially formulated for customised abutments that have a reduced adhesive area or are particularly small and low. Extremely low film thickness thanks to very low displacement resistance. The highly polymerised, ductile resin structure of the material gives it high compressive strength with a high marginal seal. Residues can be easily removed in large pieces in the plastic phase without leaving undesired particle residues. The attached restorations can be removed without damage thanks to the perfectly balanced adhesion properties of the material. For all combinations of material. Eugenol-free, antibacterial and neutral in odour and taste
- Specifically designed for implant-retained crowns.
- Ideal for temporary cementation of provisional restorations with a need for long-term or increased retention.
- Offers superb retention and sealing properties compared to other materials.
- Utilizes an elastomeric resin composition for enhanced performance.
- Provides mechanical retention, ensuring safe crown removal for retreatment or adjustments.
- Composed of a tough elastomeric resin that withstands daily occlusal stresses.
- Absorbs shock and flexes under masticatory forces.
- Resistant to deterioration, ensuring lasting results for implant-retained restorations.
Features and Benefits:
• Damage-free removal of implant restorations.
• Extremely low film thickness, only 10 μm.
• Dual-cure for easy removal of excess cement and for quick and easy application.
• Compatible with all material combinations
• Temporary long-term luting of implant-worn provisional and permanent restorations and luting of temporary restorations
• Interlocking, masticatory-stable stress-free cementing
• Convenient working time.
• Significantly lower displacement resistance compared to conventional cement
• Residues may be easily removed
• Antibacterial, eugenol-free, odorless, and tasteless.
Available in single, double or Economy (triple) syringe packaging
- Barium Glass
- Specifically designed for implant-retained crowns. Ideal for temporary cementation of provisional restorations with a need for long-term or increased retention. Offers superb retention and sealing properties compared to other materials. Utilizes an elastomeric resin composition for enhanced performance. Provides mechanical retention, ensuring safe crown removal for retreatment or adjustments. Composed of a tough elastomeric resin that withstands daily occlusal stresses. Absorbs shock and flexes under masticatory forces. Resistant to deterioration, ensuring lasting results for implant-retained restorations.
- Syringe (8.6g) x1/2/3 + mixing tips