The DSI Smart Surgical Kit designed specifically for the DSI Smart Implant System, this kit of Smart Drills is a great choice due to its universality. They are also compatible with internal-hex systems such as Alpha-Bio, A.B, ZIMMER, Adin, Cortex, Implant Direct, MIS, and many other types. 100% compatibility is assured with DSI implants when using these drills. Utilizing DSI Smart Drills can be especially beneficial when performing biopsies and harvesting bone for autogenous bone graft placement. This trephine drill features laser marks that score lines along the body to easily measure the desired depth. This is an exceptionally useful tool for any surgeon needing precise measurements during procedures.
• Gives the ability to operate with significance, accuracy, and ease of use.
• Can be sterilized in an autoclave, including the plastic polymer box itself.
• Made for maximum accuracy, extremely high reliability, and excellent working capacity.
• Reaching the exact depth without any risk of going further with lesser drilling.
• Less heat generation, fewer vibrations, longer lifespan, and outstanding stability.
• Maximum corrosion resistance.
• Easily attachable and detachable.
• High contrast markings for increased visibility.
• Increased accuracy for drilling in proximity to vital structures.
• Reduced friction at the cutting site, thus decreasing tissue and bone necrosis and ensuring a faster and better recovery.
• Unique design and sharpness for minimal invasiveness and increased apex implant stability.
• 100% compatible with any DSI spiral implant and most of the platforms available on the market such compatible with: MIS®, Alpha Bio®, AB Dental®, BioHorizons®, Zimmer®, Implant Direct®, Cortex®, Alpha Gate®, Adin®, Paltop®,Ditron Dental®, Surgikor®, JdentalCare® - Internal Hex RP
This surgical kit is built for osteotomy preparation and implant placement - suitable for a broad range of treatment procedures.
This trephine drill features laser marks that score lines along the body to easily measure the desired depth
- Smart Drills
Utilizing DSI Smart Drills can be especially beneficial when performing biopsies and harvesting bone for autogenous bone graft placement
DLC Coating Drills
The DLC coating is reducing the drill's vibration and the cutting temperature which gives them a great advantage over all other drills on the market
100% compatible with any DSI Spiral implant and most of the platforms available
P190: marking drill Ø1.9mm
DNP200: coated pilot drill Ø2.0mm
DNT280: coated cylindrical drill Ø2.8mm
TDE: drill extender
MM24220, MM24028: motor mount driver Ø2.42 L (22, 28mm) for implants
LP00016: 2X leading pin
DR300, DR320, DR360, DR400, DR420: smart drill Ø 2.8, 3.2, 3.6, 4.0, 4.2mm
- Stainless Steel
- Drills and tools (see description)