The DSI New Stepped Drills Surgical Kit is an ideal choice for medical professionals who value convenience and simplicity. Featuring a carefully curated selection of instruments, this kit offers comfort and ease of use with its ergonomic design. All components are clearly labeled, giving users the assurance that they have all the necessary tools at their disposal. With this kit, you can rest assured that your daily operations will be effortless and efficient.
• Built with quality and consistency in mind.
• Outstanding performance with pinpoint accuracy
• Minimal heat generation as well as little vibration during the drilling sequence.
• Designed for optimal implantation, ensuring exceptional results each time.
• Reliable and safe solution for any drilling requirement.
• Reduce the time of healing for patients.
• 100% compatible with any DSI spiral implant and most of the platforms available on the market such compatible with: MIS®, Alpha Bio®, AB Dental®, BioHorizons®, Zimmer®, Implant Direct®, Cortex®, Alpha Gate®, Adin®, Paltop®,Ditron Dental®, Surgikor®, JdentalCare® - Internal Hex RP
• Diamond-like Carbon DLC coating for a superior finish, and unbeatable performance.
This surgical kit is built for osteotomy preparation and implant placement - suitable for a broad range of treatment procedures.
The DSI Stepped drills
The DSI Stepped drills in the kit have been carefully crafted to work together. Each drill follows the one before it, providing users a swift and precise drilling experience. The shape and size of these drills are tailored to fit implant geometries perfectly, guaranteeing accuracy, balance, and an improved cutting edge.
Diamond-like Carbon DLC coating
Diamond-like Carbon DLC coating for an outstanding finish and unbeatable performance.
New Universal Mount
New Universal Mount driver allows the surgeon to combine implant placement with an initial prosthetic stage (cover screw, healing cap, etc.) without changing the tool!
PD190: Marking drill Ø1.9mm
DNP200: DLC pilot drill Ø2.0mm
SD2024L16C, SD2428L16C, SD2832L16C, SD3236L16C, SD3640L16C, SD4045L16C, SD4652L16C:
Stepped drills Ø2.0x2.4, Ø2.4x2.8, 2.8x3.2, 3.2x3.6, 3.6x4.0, 4.0x4.5, 4.6x5.2mm
RDK24100: Ratchet driver for implant Ø2.42mm L 10mm
MM-UNR Universal Mount Driver Ø2.42/1.25 Implant + Prosthetics
HDK125150: Manual driver for prosthetics Ø1.25mm L 15mm
RDK125100: Ratchet driver for prosthetics Ø1.25mm L 15mm
SR: Long Ratchet wrench with hexagonal head Ø6.35mm
CD375: Countersink Ø3.75-4.2mm
MMRA: Motor Mount Adapter for 6.35 Ratchet Hex
- Stainless Steel
- Drills and tools (see description)