DSI Peri-Implantitis Cleaning Brushes are made for the open flap debridement of the implant surfaces in bone defects caused by peri-implantitis. They are constructed of a stainless steel shaft with titanium bristles on top. This genuine design allows you to clean the implant surface and eliminate the source of peri-implantitis while maintaining the implant's integrity intact without damaging it.
The brushes reduce the overall chair time and increase the patient's comfort. They allow implant cleaning and removal of the source of the peri-implantitis without surgical interference. The brushes are designed with a latch-type RA connection with an optimal working speed of 300-1000 rpm.
- Cleaning the implant surface and eliminating the source of peri-implantitis
- ICB-1 – Best access to every area, even if the space is limited.
- ICB-2 – Regular brush for the case of peri-implantitis. Adequate access to the pocket.
- ICB-3 – Narrow brush for exact and accurate operation. The initial stage of peri-implantitis.
- The flexible stem is designed for better access to narrow cavities
- Several options for selection
- Removes the source of peri-implantitis without surgical intervention
- Latch-Type RA connection
- Constructed of a stainless steel shaft with titanium bristles on top
- The titanium filaments are strong and resistant enough, to effectively polish a rough implant surface
- Removes debridement and eliminates the source of peri-implantitis
- Eliminates the need for surgery, reducing complications and healing time
- Gently and effectively cleans the surface while maintaining the implant's integrity intact without damaging it
- Reduces chair time and enhances patient comfort and safety
- Minimum heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence
- Universal connection can be used with any contra-angle handpiece or a designated adapter
- Made for accuracy, excellent performance, and durability
- Advanced mechanical cleaning of the infected implant surface
- If the implant is already uncovered due to the decline of tissue, smoothing the rough surface allows for easier oral hygiene control
- Material: Stainless Steel + Titanium
- External device connection type: Latch type (RA)
- ICB-1 Ø7.0mm L 40mm
- ICB-2 Ø3.0mm L 38mm
- ICB-3 Ø1.0mm L 33mm
- Optimal working speed: 300-1000 rpm
- Autoclavable and reusable
Package includes 1 Cleaning brush for selection
- 1 cleaning brush for selection