DSI UniLite Universal Composite is the perfect combination of strength and beauty to satisfy even the most demanding patients. DSI UniLite Universal Composite is a universal restorative filling material that is light-cured, hybrid-filled, radiopaque, and highly polishable. It was carefully formulated for use in a wide range of Class I-VI restorations in both the posterior and anterior zones. UniLite Restorative contains a sophisticated radiopaque nano-filler based on multifunctional particles. UniLite Restorative contains a blend of non-aggregated 20 nanometer silica filler particles, non-aggregated zirconia filler ranging in size from 4 to 11 nanometers, and aggregated zirconia/silica cluster filler with a mean particle size of 3 micron. The filler content is about 82% by weight (68% by volume). This light-cured, radiopaque material provides the strength and wear resistance required for long-lasting, esthetic restorations. DSI UniLite Universal Composite's non-sticky consistency allows for easy handling and sculptability. Its distinct physical properties allow the clinician to mimic the appearance of natural teeth.
|DSI UniLite, Syringe 4g
- For anterior and posterior restorations, combines strength and aesthetics.
- High tensile strength and minimal polymerization shrinkage
- Radiopacity is very high.
- High-gloss polishing is possible.
- Very useful and cost-effective
- Highly sculptable and simple to use
- Excellent physical properties and unrivaled wear resistance
- Best color selection
- Advanced Radiopaque Nano-Filler
- Easy-to-handle, very sculptable, and durable material.
- Opacity and Reduced Need for Opaquer Composites
- Curing Compatibility
- Shade Matching for Vita® System
For more information