DSI UniLite Micro-Hybrid Composite is a choice for restoring teeth in both anterior and posterior regions. This radiopaque, hybrid-filled fine composite restorative material is light-cured for convenience. What sets it apart is its exceptional resilience, capable of withstanding significant pressure on restorations, ensuring long-term durability. Unlike others, it provides a strong foundation for aesthetic restorations that resist wear and breakage. With excellent polishing and sculpting properties, along with optimal mechanical traits, DSI UniLite Micro-Hybrid Composite delivers aesthetically pleasing and long-lasting results.
- Restoration of teeth in anterior and posterior areas
- Creating durable and aesthetically pleasing restorations
Features and Benefits
• Optimal mechanical properties.
• Superior tensile strength and low polymerization shrinkage.
• Excellent aesthetics.
• Manageable working time due to the light-curing technology.
• Easy to control during placement.
• Can be contoured to the desired shape before curing.
• Highly rated for blending with tooth structure, radiopacity, and ease of finishing.
• Can be finished and polished to a high luster.
• Combines strength and aesthetics for both anterior and posterior restorations.
• Reliable handling.
• Outstanding physical properties and unmatchable wear resistance.
- Bis GMA
- Bis EMA
- Barium Glass
- Restoration of teeth in anterior and posterior areas, Creating durable and aesthetically pleasing restorations
- 4g composite syringe