Teeth discoloration can be a serious aesthetic issue, affecting self-esteem. DSI UniLite Endo is a bleaching material for non-vital discolored teeth. It is a simple and effective solution that addresses this issue. The walking bleach technique was developed to whiten endodontically treated, internally discolored teeth. The formula of the non-vital tooth whitening gel is based on 60% carbamide peroxide, which is formed by hydrogen peroxide and urea. Extensive research has shown that using carbamide peroxide is a safe and effective method because the urea causes an increase in pH levels within 5 minutes of placement, which cannot be achieved with hydrogen peroxide alone. The compound also has a slower peroxide release and is active for a longer period of time than hydrogen peroxide.
Unilite Endo 1 Syringe: UL-ENDO
Unilite Endo 2 Syringe: UL-ENDO2
- Endodontic treatment, restorative procedures, trauma, loss of vitality, diseases, or medication may result in discoloration of non-vital teeth.
Direction For Use
For temporary filling of cavities, consistency of the mixture should be made so
as it doesn’t stick to the glass container or to the spatula. For root canal filling
received mixture must have a creamy consistency.
- After endodontic treatment, black spots are completely whitened.
- Internally discolored teeth caused by injury or disease fit perfectly.
- Bleaching gel that is safe to use and has a soft consistency
- Additional bactericide action
- Outstanding Aesthetic Results Every Time
- Whitening of endodonticallly treated teeth
- Use on internal discolored teeth caused by disease, injury or medical treatment.
- Safe to use bleaching gel of soft consistency.
- Additional bactericide effect.
For more information