The DSI SOS Implant/Screw Removal Kit is a versatile, innovative solution that allows a dental professional to safely and quickly remove a failing implant or a broken screw, and even immediately place a new implant on the same site without additional procedures. The DSI SOS Implant/Screw Removal Kit is the result of extensive research and provides exceptional quality, performance, and dependability. It was carefully designed for emergency screw or implant fractures.
A variety of factors can contribute to implant failure. Choosing the best method for removing an implant is critical to the success of the subsequent implant reinstallation. The DSI SOS Implant/Screw Removal Kit uses the least traumatic technique possible. The disadvantage of using a trephine bur is that it causes damage to the surrounding alveolar bone. Unlike traditional methods, the DSI SOS Broken Screw Extractor Total Remove Kit preserves healthy bone tissue while leaving a clean implant bed preparation site. The DSI SOS Implant/Screw Removal Kit reduces stress on both the patient and the clinician by allowing for immediate implant replacement, similar to implant installation in an extraction socket. The DSI SOS Implant/Screw Removal Kit allows for the controlled and predictable removal of a fractured implant or screw while minimizing trauma to the surrounding bone.
- Quickly removed a failing implant or a broken screw, and even immediately place a new implant on the same site without additional procedures
- Failed implants and broken screws can be removed quickly and easily.
- There is no bone damage.
- Versatility - works with most implant platforms, including external hex, internal hex, and conical connections.
- Allows for immediate implant reinstallation.
- Allows for a safe and predictable procedure.
- 1x Guide Drill Ø2.0mm
- 6x Drill Stopper (Length 2/3/4/5/6/7mm)
- 1x Lateral Drill Ø6.5mm
- 3x Lateral Window Drills (Ø6.5mm Lenght 1/2/3mm)
- 3x Crestal Reamer Drills Ø2.8/3.3/3.8mm
- 1x Lateral Bone Carrier
- 1x Crestal Bone Carrier
- 1x Aqua tip
- 1x Side Cutter Ø2.4mm
- 1x Bone Condenser/Depth Gauge
- 4x Sinus Curettes
- 1x Plastic Tube
For more information