Due to insufficient quality and quantity of remaining alveolar bone, implant placement in the dorsal parts of the maxilla is frequently difficult and complicated. Sinus Lift has become a commonplace augmentation procedure. Numerous studies show that implants placed in the augmented sinus have a high success rate. DSI offers the DSI Total Sinus Kit, which includes a comprehensive set of high-quality instruments for performing lateral or crestal sinus lift. This one-of-a-kind kit eliminates the need for any additional tools or instruments in order to speed up sinus lift procedures in your dental office. Having all of the necessary tools on hand during treatment improves surgical treatment efficiency significantly. The meticulously designed instruments significantly simplify the surgery, lowering the risk of post-operative complications. This kit contains a set of lateral and crestal reamers that have been specially designed to avoid damaging the sinus membrane. To prevent over-drilling and soft tissue damage, the stopper system gives the surgeon complete control over drill depth. With the DSI Total Sinus Kit, you can select the best approach for each patient.
In comparison to any conventional technique, the kit provides a complete solution for accessing the sinus by preparing a window in the lateral wall, resulting in a minimal flap size and a smaller window. The DSI Total Sinus Kit enables a simplified, non-traumatic, and gradual lateral sinus lift procedure with a significantly lower risk of unintentional membrane perforation. The lateral drills have a one-of-a-kind tip design that was developed specifically for the phases of the lateral approach surgical protocol. The DSI Total Sinus Kit also comes with all of the instruments needed for a minimally invasive, predictable crestal technique procedure. The kit allows you to perform crestal sinus lift surgery without using a hammer or osteotome. This technique not only makes the patient much safer, but it also significantly shortens the healing time. The reamers' tip design prevents unintentional membrane tearing, and the stoppers improve depth accuracy. The DSI Total Sinus Kit gives you complete confidence in performing lateral or crestal sinus lifts in a safe and efficient manner.
- DSI Total Sinus Kit instills confidence for safe and efficient lateral or crestal sinus lift procedures.
- Complete kit for both lateral and crestal sinus lift procedures that are minimally invasive.
- System of stoppers for precise depth control
- Perforation risk was reduced.
- Allows for a more secure and predictable treatment.
- Complications are less likely to occur.
- Patient discomfort and reduced chair time
- There is no need for additional tools or units because the unit is compact and complete.
- Completely autoclavable, including the box, which is made of high-quality polymer plastic.
- 1x Guide Drill Ø2.0mm
- 6x Drill Stopper (Length 2/3/4/5/6/7mm)
- 1x Lateral Drill Ø6.5mm
- 3x Lateral Window Drills (Ø6.5mm Lenght 1/2/3mm)
- 3x Crestal Reamer Drills Ø2.8/3.3/3.8mm
- 1x Lateral Bone Carrier
- 1x Crestal Bone Carrier
- 1x Aqua tip
- 1x Side Cutter Ø2.4mm
- 1x Bone Condenser/Depth Gauge
- 4x Sinus Curettes
- 1x Plastic Tube
For more information
- Link to Brochure