The transparent material allows for easy visualization and placement, ensuring precise shaping and contouring for a natural-looking restoration. Users rave about how these transparent crown matrices have revolutionized their restorative procedures, making them more efficient and achieving better results. They appreciate the versatility and ease of use, as well as the time and cost-saving benefits. With these transparent crown matrices, dentists can confidently create beautiful and functional restorations that patients will love.
Directions for Use
- Preparing the tooth: The tooth to be crowned is prepared by removing any decayed or damaged tooth structure and shaping it to fit the crown.
- When the strip crown is finished, it is checked for fit and trimmed as needed to ensure a proper fit. The crown should be snugly fitting around the tooth, with no gaps or spaces.
- Filling the strip crown: Use restorative cement to fill the crown.
- After the crown has been properly fitted, it is cemented into place with dental cement. The excess cement is scraped away, and the bite is examined to ensure proper occlusion.
- Crowns with fourteen distinct shapes for incisors and canines.
- Restorative material is automatically contoured to match natural dentition.
- Strips easily and leaves a smooth surface.
- Tight contacts are possible due to the interproximal walls' thinness.
- Provides enough strength for easy handling.
- This product is ideal for use with chemical or light-cured composites.
- The Crown set comes in a unique, stackable tray for convenient, easy storage.
64pc in pack
- Tor VM Transparent Domes for Temporary Crowns