A temporary crown is used to restore and enhance damaged teeth, as well as to replace missing teeth. A crown, also known as a cap, is used to completely cover a damaged tooth. A temporary crown not only strengthens a tooth but also improves its appearance, shape, and alignment.
- Crowns with fourteen distinct shapes for fourteen distinct shapes for premolars and molars.
- Restorative material is automatically contoured to match natural dentition.
- Strips easily and leaves a smooth surface.
- Tight contacts are possible due to the interproximal walls' thinness.
- Provides enough strength for easy handling.
- This product is ideal for use with chemical or light-cured composites.
- Crown set comes in a one-of-a-kind, stackable tray for convenient, easy storage.
64pc in pack
- Tor VM Transparent Domes for Temporary Crowns