DSI UltraSil Putty Trial Kit is good for two steps impression performance when used with UtlraSil Light Body wash material and the combination with it guaranteed utmost perfection. DSI UltraSil Putty hydrophilic polyvinyl siloxane impression material that gives magnificent wettability, tear strength and dimensional stability. It is appropriate for use as the receptacle material within the putty or wash impression technique for reproduction of teeth primed for crown, fix bridges additionally for both partial and comprehensive removable prosthodontics.
Packaging Size: Base 50g / Catalyst 50g + 50ml Light Body Impression Material
Directions for Use Hand-mix (UltraSil Putty):
1. Take equal measures of the base and catalyst from the jar.s, using respectively colored spoons. Close the jars tightly using the same color lids. Do not switch the covers or spoons!
2. Knead the base and the catalyst at equal ration for 30 seconds with your fingertips, until the color becomes homogenous.
Ideal for dental and gingival impressions, ensuring detailed impressions that maintain their shape during removal.
Specifically designed for accuracy, it allows dentists to capture even the smallest details effectively.
Low Contact Angle
Accurate impressions enable easy and effective restorations every time.
Creates highly visible margins within the sulcus, contributing to ideal end results in dental procedures.
Features and Benefits:
- Perfect operating time or setting time ratio
- Exceptional consistency
- Outstanding dimensional stability
- Brilliant elastic properties (high elastic memory)
- Amazing tear strength
- Very smooth
- Correct and simple to combine
- Dimensional stability
- Models could be discharged up to 3 weeks after impression taking
- Deliquescent properties
- Vinyl polysiloxane
- Ideal for dental and gingival impressions, ensuring detailed impressions that maintain their shape during removal, specifically designed for accuracy, it allows dentists to capture even the smallest details effectively, low contact angle, accurate impressions enable easy and effective restorations every time, creates highly visible margins within the sulcus, contributing to ideal end results in dental procedures.
- 50ml+50ml putty + 50ml light body