These caps are made with a special ability to pivot, thanks to that the restoration will function much longer.
Rehin83 female caps are manufactured out of Polyamide material that remains stable and continues to function in the oral cavity over long periods of time.
These elastic caps are designed with the same internal geometry counting on a different chemical formula of composition according to the color.
Caps allow to offer different elastic forces to the dentists counting on a duration of several years time in the patient's mouth with indications to replace the component once a year.
Ball attachment is a popular and reliable solution for removable overdentures. It has a small housing diameter and excellent pivoting ability, making it a preferred option for many surgeons. It compensates for non-parallel implant placement, allowing patients to chew naturally.
However, over time, the repetitive motions and friction can wear out the titanium ball sphere, causing regular soft inserts to become loose and compromising denture stability. To address this issue, undersized 2.2 female caps were designed to prevent the need for ball/denture replacement.
- Smallest housing, retentive сap with longer life!
- Stable denture, even with tilted implant placement Tilting Angle: 30°
- Combination of titanium housing & Polyamide create low water solubility, plus higher wear resistance & durability than other existing products.
- Retention insert offers wide range of retention forces to suit each patient.
- Strong physical properties of Polyamide combined with an increased elasticity, results in insert that does not tear or break like conventional nylon products, thereby ensuring strong retention & longer life
To use with Standard Metal Housing REF=MH-BAT