The GEO Classic line offers a selection of soft, medium and hard modeling and special waxes with very good carving, modeling and milling properties for the production of crown and bridge restorations.
- GEO Classic Snow-white: medium-hard organic modeling wax for creating functional wax-ups. Burns-out residue-free.
- GEO Classic, Blue-transparent: hard, organic wax with very good modeling and carving properties and very low shrinkage. Burns-out residue-free.
- GEO Classic Cervical and undercut wax, Red-transparent: soft, slightly elastic, tension-free cervical and underlay wax with very low shrinkage. Burns-out residue-free.
GEO Classic Natural, dentine-opaque: hard, inorganic modeling wax for creating tooth colored diagnostic and esthetic wax-ups. Very good flow and modeling properties.
- High precision due to coordinated flow and modeling properties.
- Flexible working as it is suitable for using the electrical wax knife and the Bunsen flame.
- Processing safety in full and press ceramic techniques due to the fact that it is an organic, transparent modeling wax which burns-out residue-free.
- Box (see description)