The OrthoPremium Band Removing Plier Long Neck is a tool made of high-grade stainless steel. The pliers have a serrated or specially formatted tip for precise gripping and may also have a replaceable plastic pad for proper occlusal counterforce. Suitable for both anterior and posterior bands and are corrosion resistant and autoclavable. The comfortable and long grip allows for easy accessibility and precise handling.
- It is specifically designed for removing rings, bands, brackets, and adhesives in orthodontic procedures.
- Made of high-grade stainless steel
- Durable and reliable
- Long neck
- Tip or beak may be serrated
- Corrosion resistant
- Comfortable grip
- Efficient band removal
- Ideal for orthodontic procedures and treatments.
- Rivet Joint, Heat Resistant
1pc each pack
- Stainless Steel
- OrthoPremium Band Removing Plier Long Neck