Ortho Flextech White Gold Retainer Wire is extremely thin, ensuring patient comfort and can be precisely adjusted to the lingual surface of the teeth. By using Ortho FlexTech, you can be sure that your teeth will stay in place and no further movement will occur. Additionally, Ortho FlexTech can be used immediately in a dental clinic with no need for laboratory adjustments. With Ortho FlexTech, you can have the confidence that your teeth will remain in the desired position. It is the only retainer, built like a chain and not flat wire, giving 3d-flexibility, that competitors cannot match and hi-end orthodontic solution.
- Made of gold and nickel-free
- Because it has no magnetic properties, it is suitable for use in MRI.
- Very comfortable to work with, low profile, and excellent data flexibility.
- Long-term lingual fixation that is strong and dependable
- No laboratory adjustments are required for immediate use in a dental clinic.
- Ready to use - one side has been treated with a special acid to create an optimal fixation surface.
- 76 mm in coil - enough for 25 dialect-to-dialect fixations on average
- Adapts to the anatomy of the environment
- Very comfortable for the patient - well-organized on the two sides
- Used for permanent teeth fixation after orthodontic orthodontic treatment for teeth straightening.
- Long-term passive retention that is secure and stable
- Interlocking chain design with a patent
- No bending or burnishing required to adapt to lingual anatomy.
- There are no models or impressions.
- Interproximally flexes to resist breakage and bond failure.
- No reciprocal forces permit minor biological movement - will not actively bend.
- The low profile is beneficial to the patient.
- White Gold 14k
- Ortho-Flextech White Gold 14k Nickel Free