Ortho Flextech Flat Fixation Wire provides retention and helps to minimize tooth movement. Additionally, it is corrosion resistant and more comfortable for your patients. Ortho-Flextech is the perfect choice for your orthodontic practice, offering strength and reliability while ensuring patient comfort.
- Work is most comfortable when it adapts to the anatomy of the area.
- Long-term strength
- Because of this, fixation is very convenient for the patient.
- tiny proportions
- Intended to be used for retaining tooth position after orthodontic treatment.
- Long-term passive retention that is secure and stable
- Interlocking chain design with a patent
- No bending or burnishing required to adapt to lingual anatomy.
- There are no models or impressions.
- Interproximally flexes to resist breakage and bond failure.
- No reciprocal forces permit minor biological movement - will not actively bend
- The low profile is beneficial to the patient.
- Stainless Steel
- Ortho-Flextech Lingual Retainer Wire