Tempsmart is the solution for temporary restorations. This dual-cured bis-acrylic composite material is designed to provide strength and durability, making it ideal for a variety of temporary dental procedures. Using the latest in micro-filled resin and nano-filler technologies, Tempsmart offers a smooth surface that is easy to polish, ensuring a comfortable fit for patients. With its high-density polymer network, it provides unmatched strength and stability for temporary restorations of any size. This makes it the solution for temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and veneers. It can also be used for long-term temporary restorations, providing a reliable and long-lasting solution for patients.
- Quick and simple to use.
- Micro filler (MFR) and nano filling technology are non-sticky and can be lightly and shiny polished.
- Excellent visual appeal and long-lasting color durability
- Fracture resistance with high abrasion resistance
- Ideal for temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and veneers
- Easy and convenient dispensing
- Can be easily polished for a smooth, esthetic finish
- Can be easily removed for final restoration placement
48ml cartridge A1 + 16 mixing tips each pack
2 ozPackage contents:
- Tempsmart DC 48ml cartridge A1 + 16 mixing tips type II