The DSI Stepped Drills Refill Kit - the heat generation that is released during the drilling process with a dull worn-off drill is immense. It will bring the bone marrow to expand. It has been well documented that using worn and dull drills for preparing an osteotomy and inserting an implant into an overheated and overexpanded bone is very dangerous. The bone will compress back and essentially will push the implant out causing extensive amounts of pain for the patient leaving the suppuration socket. Working with dull drills will always harm the patient's bone permanently causing necrosis to the bone and surrounding soft tissues. And if that is not enough, when such damage is done it also destroys the bone integrity and density with no option of restoring it back. This is why it is of vital importance to guarantee that your drills are always in the right condition and quality.
• 100% compatible with any DSI spiral implant and most of the platforms available on the market such compatible with: MIS®, Alpha Bio®, AB Dental®, BioHorizons®, Zimmer®, Implant Direct®, Cortex®, Alpha Gate®, Adin®, Paltop®,Ditron Dental®, Surgikor®, JdentalCare® - Internal Hex RP
• Built with quality and consistency in mind.
• Outstanding performance with pinpoint accuracy
• Minimal heat generation as well as little vibration during the drilling sequence.
• Designed for optimal implantation, ensuring exceptional results each time.
• Reliable and safe solution for any drilling requirement.
• Reduce the time of healing for patients.
• Have been specially constructed with each following drill being guided by the previous one for quick and precise drilling.
• The dimensions of these drills and their shapes have been designed to ensure compatibility with implant geometries.
• Diamond-like Carbon DLC coating for a superior finish, and unbeatable performance.
The drill replacement kit has been created to streamline the surgical process. It includes the most commonly used drills so that individual pieces can be replaced without having to purchase a full new kit. Our solution offers both convenient and cost-efficient ways for successful implantation results.
DSI Stepped drills
have been specially constructed with each following drill being guided by the previous one for quick and precise drilling. The dimensions of these drills and their shapes have been designed to ensure compatibility with implant geometries. In addition, they provide outstanding accuracy, excellent balance, and an optimized cutting edge along with the Diamond-like Carbon DLC coating for a superior finish, and unbeatable performance.
- Unique Design
Crafted to perfection the unique design of DSI Stepped drills enables them to modify the socket shape and reduce the pressure on the implant neck. This results in improved stability over a larger area compared to standard drilling protocols, which can be completed more quickly. The drilling protocol is significantly shortened with this type of drill for improved efficiency and contributes to a faster implant installation process.
DNP200: Ø2.0mm Length 16mm (Pilot Drill)
SD2028L16C: Ø2.0/2.8mm Length 16mm
SD2832L16C: Ø2.8/3.2mm Length 16mm
SD32365L16C: Ø3.2/3.65mm Length 16mm
SD3642L16C: Ø3.65/4.2mm Length 16mm
SD4246L16C: Ø4.2/4.6mm Length 16mm
- Stainless Steel
- Drills (see description)