DSI Sil-Flow is a unique material designed to create a hermetic seal over the abutment screw. Based on the viscous silicone matrix with light-curing functionality, it delivers great results in temporary abutment sealing.
DSI Sil-Flow allows easy placement and just as easy removal. It provides an effective seal and helps to prevent screw loosening. The material flows smoothly and requires only seconds to light-cure making the application quick and simple. The removal is easy and fast, with only a basic hand instrument necessary for the procedure. The cured material shade is semi-transparent white, which blends with the tooth's natural color.
- Temporary filling of abutments and hermetic seal of the fixation screw
- Temporary filling of cavities
- Useful for inlay / onlay cases
Features & Benefits:
- A unique material for selling the abutment screw
- Maintains an easy application process while keeping a tight marginal seal and providing extraordinary sealing ability
- Light-cured in seconds
- High viscosity allows a hermetic and complete seal
- Do not crack, or fall out, and no intraoral contamination, bacteria, or bad odor
- No leftovers after removal, do not crumble, and no additional cleaning is needed.
- Provides a reliable, cost-effective solution for abutment temporary sealing
- Semi-transparent white shade, which blends with the tooth's natural color
- Type: Temporary abutment filling material
- Curing method: Light curing
- Material: (Silicon dioxide, HEMA, UDMA)
- Delivery system: Pre-filled syringe + tips
- Color: Semi-transparent white
- Package of 5 syringes of DSI Sil-Flow material 2g each syringe + 10 tips
- 5 Syringe x 2 g + 10 Mixing Tips