DSI Snap-On Impression Transfer for Lock attachments is intended only for the closed tray technique. The advantage of this method is that there is no need for cutting or modifying the standard tray. This is a click transfer and it can be installed on the abutment with ease. That way you greatly reduce the overall time of the impression-taking for you and reduce the chair time for the patient. It can be used for taking impressions for full dentures, and all-on-4, and all-on-6 techniques.
These click transfers are designed specifically for the designated Lock attachments with 100% compatibility. It is made of Delrin® (acetal) plastic that allows much easier impression-taking than ever provides outstanding precision and can be safely sterilized in an autoclave. Perfectly adapted both for straight and angulated lock attachments.
- Full dentures
- Closed tray technique/Click transfer
- All-on-4, All-on-6
- Optimal results during impression taking.
- Can be safely sterilized in an autoclave for added security.
- No need for cutting or modifying the standard tray.
- Saving a lot of chair time.
- Indicated specifically for Lock attachment.
- Made of Delrin® (acetal) plastic biocompatible
- Closed tray impression technique
- No need for a screwdriver, "click" transfer technique
- Compatible with Lock attachment
- Acetal (Delrin®)
- All-on-4, all-on-6
- Partial and full dentures
- Closed tray technique
- 1 transfer