The DSI IPR Diamond Coating Disc Double-Sided with 24 slots 22mm creating space between teeth for orthodontic treatments or for adjusting the size of teeth for restorations. The diamond coating ensures a smooth and accurate finish every time. ensures accuracy and seamless cuts, minimizing the risk of damaging surrounding teeth or causing patient discomfort. These discs are an essential tool for any dental professional due to their flexibility. These are also a durable and dependable tool.
- Ideal for separating acrylic and ceramic materials.
- Durable and long-lasting use
- Double Sided, Flexible
- Can also be used for interproximal reduction (IPR)
- Precision and accuracy in dental procedures
- Saves time and effort
- Smooth and efficient cutting without damage to surrounding teeth
- Can be used with both handpieces and rotary tools
- Made from high-quality materials
1pc each pack
- Stainless Steel With Diamond Coating
- 1 DSI Disc
- 1 Mandrel