The DSI GBR Standard Kit - One difficulty associated with tooth deficiency is bone resorption. The loss of teeth can occur due to various factors such as accidents, illnesses, and other causes. Studies suggest that above half of patients who have experienced tooth loss suffer from degeneration in their crestal bone making it difficult to perform implant procedures. GBR treatments necessitate an expert surgeon knowledgeable in the domain of dentistry for its accomplishment. Still, awareness alone does not suffice as the right tools are needed for the best results. In order to ensure this happens, DSI GBR kits use only top-quality materials and go through rigorous inspections for quality management.
• Easy to apply on a site.
• Membranes can be contoured and cut, to perfectly adapt to the area.
• Secure positioning of the membrane is stabilized using screws.
• The micro-perforated structure enables the body fluids to enter, ensuring maintenance over time between clot and flap.
• Exactly define the area that needs to be regenerated and serve for containment of graft materials.
• The membrane is non-absorbable and can be left on the site even for extended periods (generally 6-8 months).
• No tissue reaction no risk of abruption
• Can be easily removed after the healing period is done.
Arrives pre-filled with GBR screws and titanium mesh
In the implantology and dental surgery field, DSI GBR kits are indispensable. They provide a comprehensive solution to many bone-related procedures, such as guided bone regeneration, bone grafting for deficient or absent bone tissue, inserting membranes, and more. These specially designed kits are ideal for performing these types of surgical procedures with guided bone regeneration.
Self-Tape Titanium Screw
The screws allow easy and fast fixation of the membrane in all kinds of cases, even in the most difficult and demanding with limited space and access.
The screws can stabilize the membrane through the healing process without interference, they come in a sterile package and are ready to use right away.
SDS-140-060, SDS-140-080, SDS-140-100: screws Ø1.4mm L (6.0, 8.0, 10.0mm)
SDS-160-060, SDS-160-080, SDS-160-100: screws Ø1.6mm L (6.0, 8.0, 10.0mm)
SD-PD12, SD-PD14, SD-PD20: GBR pilot drill Ø1.2, 1.4, 2.0mm
SDP-S36-022: titanium membrane (pores) Ø1.4mm, size 36.0x22.0mm
TR-01, TR-02, TR-03: drivers L ( 20, 26, 52mm)
DH-01: driver handle
TH-01: turning handle
- Stainless Steel
- Titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V grade 23 ELI
- Tools (see description)