DSI Next-Gen multi-unit has been developed mainly for the restoration of compromised edentulous cases and it meets the highest standards of modern dentistry in both predictable results and a high degree of aesthetics. The next-gen multi-unit system shows excellent results in partial and full denture restorations. This multi-unit system is made with the highest accuracy and precision, with all its parts fitting with each other perfectly. All this attention to detail enables us to guarantee a swift and smooth restoration process even in the most difficult cases. All the pieces are compatible with a regular 1.25mm abutment driver, with no need for any additional expensive equipment.
• Made of the highest quality Titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V grade 23 ELI it provides the best results and allows biological compatibility.
• Accurate results every time.
• Easy and convenient to use, including all parts.
• Stability and durability are guaranteed for a long period of time.
• Great results in partial and full dentures restorations.
• Ingenious design.
• Surgical efficiency.
• Ease of use.
• Superior aesthetic results.
Hand-tighten using a 1.25 mm hex. driver or a motor mount . 20Ncm is recommended for the suprastructures.
- Titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V grade 23 ELI
Next Gen Multi-Unit M1.7