DSI All-Plastic Castable Sleeve Abutment for Next-Gen MUA M1.7 . Will also work on top of MUA systems with similar geometry and prosthetic connection M1.7.
The castable sleeve is used by the technician to model the individual basis on which the ceramic screw-retained bridge will be sit. In the process of molding the plastic will be replaced with metal.
All the parts are compatible with a regular 1.25mm abutment driver, with no need for any additional expensive equipment.
• Milled on same CNC machines with MUA parts : accurate fit every time.
• Easy and convenient to use.
• Stability and durability are guaranteed for a long period of time.
• Great results in partial and full-arch bridge restorations.
- High-quality imported material.
- Milled, not injection-moulded.
- Burns withot ashes.
- Strong and sturdy plastic, yet easy to trim & manipulate
- Do not expand or shrink during preparation and maintain dimension stability.
Every abutment is supplied with the fixation screw.
- Acetal (Delrin®)
- Sleeve Abutment + fixation screw
MUA Level | M1.7