DSI IPR diamond burs for fast and precise interproximal reduction, a vital orthodontic procedure for overcrowded teeth or as part of crown seating/veneers final stage. Allows the reduction starting from the minimum (0.2mm) at anterior teeth.
These precision-crafted tools offer exceptional performance, specifically designed for delicate enamel removal. Their slim profile and compatibility with the FG connection type ensure easy use and consistent and superb results. Unlike traditional manual interproximal strips, DSI IPR diamond burs are faster and more reliable, reducing chair time and patient discomfort. They allow for precise enamel removal without the risk of damaging teeth, making them the ultimate choice for efficient and comfortable interproximal procedures. Use gentle swiping motions in an occlusal- gingival or gingiva - occlusal direction.
- Designed for effective interproximal reduction at anterior zone.
- Precise and gentle enamel removal, suitable for adults with overcrowded teeth.
- Thin and compatible with the FG connection type.
- Ensures safety, comfort, and superb results.
- Provides precise enamel removal without damaging teeth.
- Faster and more reliable than manual interproximal strips.
- Reduces chair time and discomfort for patients.
- A cost-effective solution for efficient orthodontic procedures.
Features and Benefits
• Saves chair-time.
• Unlike traditional discs, absolutely safe for the patient's tissues.
• Very little sensitivity after using
• Teeth are always smoother compared to traditional reduction methods.
• Highest-quality raw materials combined with uncompromised production technology
• Universal FG shank.
• Sterilization - Autoclave 135°C.
• Ultra-thin design - starting from 0.35mm
• Will not remove excessive enamel.
• Effective for anterior and posterior areas.
• A piece-to-piece perfect diamond particle grit
• Exceptional accuracy
• Special design for the perfect aesthetic results
• Minimize the risk of damaging soft tissues and excess enamel.
• Minimum heat generation, low vibrancy, controlled and precise work with confidence.
Bur length: 23.5mm
Head working length: 7mm
Diameters: Ø 0.35mm / 0.45mm
Connection: Friction Grip High-Speed Turbine
- Stainless Steel
- Natural Diamond Grit