The Detaurum Palatal Expansion Screw Angulated Hyrax Click RPE, for effective and reliable palate expansion. It offers fixed measures that prevent unwanted reversal and has built-in brakes to ensure the screws do not break apart when maximum expansion is achieved. The laser markings on the screw body also indicate the direction of opening and the maximum expansion that can be reached. This product is made of stainless steel and provides stable guidance throughout the full expansion process. Customers can expect an efficient and secure expansion process with this product.
- Expansion Or Disjunction Of Dental Arches
- Place the screw using a dental drill and the appropriate drill bit.
- The laser markings should be checked to ensure proper expansion direction.
- Use a torque wrench to tightened the screw in place.
- The expansion should be done in small increments over time.
- Monitor the progress of the screw during expansion to ensure that the maximum expansion is not exceeded.
- Use the built-in brakes to prevent the screw from breaking apart when the maximum expansion is achieved.
- Remove the screw when the desired palate expansion is achieved.
- Angulated design
- Built-in brakes
- Laser markings
- Made of stainless steel
- Efficient and secure expansion
- Skeleton Design
- Break Resistant Legs
- Resistant to fracture
- Stainless Steel
- Dentaurum Expansion Screw Angulated