The ContacEZ IPR system includes 8 purple strips, size 0.25 mm.
Strip Thickness: 0.25mm Strip Width: 4mm Diamond Coating: Double-Sided Diamond Grit: Coarse Serration: None
The ContacEZ IPR strip kit is an innovative and precise strip system, designed to achieve excellent interproximal adjustments, perfect seating of crowns and an ideal contour line of composite fillings, all with minimal time and effort.
The ContacEZ IPR strip kit makes the interproximal enamel removal process safe, precise and smooth, without creating sharp corners. These flexible strips, intended for use in orthodontic treatments, adjust themselves to the natural contour lines of the teeth to increase the comfort and safety of the patient.
- Single-handed, ergonomic design offers optimal tactile control and reduces hand fatigue
- Eliminates the need to hold small restorations and use rotary instruments and articulating films
- Central opening for enhanced visual perception and access for tools
- Patient-friendly design prevents gagging and soft tissue irritation
- Flexible strips conform to the natural contours of the teeth to avoid creating sharp corners
- Autoclavable and reusable
- Stainless Steel
- Wideners IPR Purple (see description)