The discs feature a pop-on technology, which allows for quick and effortless attachment to the mandrel to save time and money on replacements. They are made with high-quality materials that are made to last, providing consistent and reliable performance. The purpose of this is to provide an easy-to-use system for contouring and polishing dental restorations, such as crowns, veneers, and composite fillings, to achieve lifelike esthetics. The color-coded discs allow for easy identification of the grit sequence, making it simple to follow the recommended steps for achieving optimal results.
- Composite, ceramic, and glass ionomer dental restorations finishing and polishing
- Simple-to-use system for producing high-luster restorations with lifelike esthetics.
- The discs are color coded to make it easy to identify the grit sequence.
- Pop-on disc technology that saves you time
- For easier finishing and polishing, pop-on discs conform to the contours of the teeth.
50pcs discs each pack
- 3M Sof-Lex Contouring and Polishing Discs