The 3M RelyX Temp NE Temporary Cement Zinc Oxide is for temporary fixation of dental restorations. This cement provides strong adhesion to the tooth, ensuring that the temporary restoration stays in place securely. Its unique formulation also allows for easy removal of the temporary restoration without causing any damage to the underlying tooth structure.
- Temporary and permanent crowns and bridges cementation
- Eugenol-free for general use because it does not inhibit the polymerization of composite residues on temporary resin cements.
- Simple removal of excess cement from the tooth and restoration
- A very thin film thickness contributes to an optimal fit.
- High adhesion provides high retention to the tooth while being easily removed for final cementation.
- Saves time because most of the cement remains on the temporary rather than the tooth.
30g base + 13g Catalyst + Mixing Pads each box
- 1 3M RelyX Base 30g
- 1 3M RelyX Catalyst 13g
- 1 Mixing Pad