The 3M™ Filtek™ Z250 Universal Restorative is a versatile dental composite resin that is used for creating strong, natural-looking restorations in both the front and back teeth. With a range of 12 shades that match the natural tooth structure, this material provides a natural appearance. It also reduced shrinkage, which helps to minimize post-operative sensitivity, as well as low wear and high fracture toughness. The material is easy to handle and sculpt, and resists slumping or sticking to instruments. Its polished surface provides a long-lasting shine. This resin is suitable for use in anterior and posterior restorations, as well as for core build-ups and indirect procedures.
- Used for creating strong, natural-looking restorations in front and back teeth
- Suitable for use in anterior and posterior restorations
- Can also be used for core build-ups and indirect procedures
- High elasticity strength and resistance to wear
- Does not cling to tools Simple and easy to design
- This product is intended for use in all types of front and rear restorations.
- Available in 12 different shades to match most tooth types.
1pc each pack
- Microhybrid Composite
- 3M Filtek Z550 Universal Restorative 4G Syringe