3M Express Putty VPS Material is used to create precise impressions of a patient's teeth, which are then used to create custom-made dental restorations such as crowns, bridges, and veneers. It provides dentists with a fast, efficient, and accurate way to take impressions of their patients' teeth. With this product, dentists can achieve the same level of accuracy for a single tooth as they would for a full arch impression, without compromising on productivity.
- Provides a unique combination of properties needed for a high-quality coin material.
- Even in humid conditions, internal hydrophilicity provides precision.
- "Elastic recovery memory" resists distortions.
- Tear resistance and rigidity.
- Bridges and Crowns
- Inlay and onlay
- Implant structural elements
- Perfect for a crown or a single unit
- For complete or partial dentures
- High surface quality and long-term dimensional stability ensure that temporaries fit properly.
- The use of automated mixing speeds up and improves the predictability of your entire procedure.
- Multiple pours are possible without sacrificing precision.
- Scannable for quick access to digital workflows
2pc each pack
- Base 300ml
- Catalyst 300ml